High level of technical skills and understanding in lighting, rendering, concepting, photo editing/manipulation, digital painting, colour grading, compositing, video editing, composition, anatomy, silhouette, gesture, high poly sculpting, low poly transfer, unwrapping, texture painting and motion graphics.
Proficient in content creation for marketing both in 2D and 3D, photography, illustration, print, graphic design, product and character development with strong attention to detail.
Developed the global brand “Cozy N Safe” which is currently distributed in the following territories: UK, China, India, Spain, Malaysia, Japan, Korea, France, Italy, Brazil, Argentina, Russia, Dubai, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Israel.
Bring a high level of energy and enthusiasm to a project, efficient both in a team environment and independently. Creative and can adapt the style of work to meet a variety of briefs communicating effectively on conceptual ideas and design rationale
Project and time manage effectively within a demanding schedule and to strict deadlines. Able to understand business direction and problem solve under high pressure situations.
Autodesk 3DS Max(Mental Ray & VRay)
Autodesk Sketchbook Pro
Unreal Development Kit
The Foundry Mari
The Foundry Nuke
Adobe After Effects
Capture One Pro
Office 365 Suite
Euro Stock Traders Ltd (16/10/2016 - Present) - Head of Design / Research and Development
- Heading up of international teams collaborating across platforms to complete intensive and times sensitive tasks.
- Create and design concepts and products that adhere to stringent regulations such as ECE R44.04 and ECE R129 ensuring products are compliant with laws ensuring the safety of the child.
- Creating and implementing exhibition stands worldwide including China, Hong Kong, India and the U.K. Including the design brief, planning, concept drawings, 3D visualisations and build. Taking the lead on the creation of all sample products, video footage and apparel on display.
- Close brand engagements with Tesco, Asda/Wal-mart, Halfords, Amazon, Mothercare, Aldi, Toys R Us, Babies R Us, Olmitos, Babystar Leyou, Hybrid, Prenatal, MS, Firstcry, Combi, Les Enphants, Kidswant, Coccolle, Reliance, Orchestra, Kiddicare, Posh Baby, Le Corte Ingles, QDStores, Smyths, Carrefour, creating products which are distributed internationally. This includes the conceptualisation of the product, the design of the packaging and any graphics/logos displayed.
- Lead on creating publications and articles that adhere to the specified print requirements for magazines such as Mother and Baby, Gurgle, B Baby, Nursery Today, etc.
- Lead on photography shoots for advertising in house or on location which we have previously scouted. This may also include working with children which requires extra planning and threat assessments to be carried out.
- Implement Google analytics and develop strategies for marketing internationally.
Oversee the company website and create marketing content for various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Youtube, Linked In, Vimeo and Pinterest.
- Became a Data Protection Officer and lead on transition to becoming GDPR compliant with regards to the website and client data protection.
- Further developed the company infrastructure including setting up an international office, in house and cloud servers, the transition to office 365, and management of all technology onsite.
- Teaching classes/seminars on basic to advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop, illustrator and photography. Creating tutorials for international clients of how to take professional product photography for sales and marketing purposes.
Roles have expanded to include more managerial responsibilities, gained a better understanding of the overall
structure of day to day tasks and long-term goals. Work extremely well under pressure, meet deadlines and have a
good understanding of following and creating design briefs. These skills help better implement design/art related
work with regards to the nature and vision of the business.
Euro Stock Traders Ltd (31/08/2013 - Present) - Digital Artist/Administrator
- Creating concepts and 3D visualizations of baby car seats and packaging for management and consumers.
- Designing product logos with style guides adhering to brand and campaign guidelines.
- Designing sophisticated visuals, from concept to end product using advanced digital techniques.
- Designing/creating the company website including all content and user interface.
- Capturing product photos and videos which I shot in a in-house photography studio that I personally set up.
- Developing a more organized and efficient infrastructure which include in house servers.
- Managing all technology on site.
- Designing and implementing exhibitions for industry including marketing material, posters and business cards.
Leading member of the design team in an effort to create products which are manufactured both nationally and
Working well under pressure, meeting deadlines and good understanding of design briefs have provided
opportunities to be in leadership roles on the forefront of innovation showing initiative in designing products which
are now available on the market
BA (Hons): 2.1 - 3D Games Art – University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield
A levels: B - A2 Design Technology
C - A2 Information Communication Technology
D - A2 Physics
D - AS Maths
10 GCSEs: 7 A–A* Grades
- Teaching Non-IT Literate individuals basics in computing.
- Raising money for charity by selling artwork.
- Online Courses including Scott Eatons’ - Anatomy for Artists, Digital Figure Sculpture and Portraiture and Facial Anatomy.
- Gnomon workshops, Digital Tutors tutorials etc.
- Monthly character design challenges.
- Have experience in creating exhibitions at high school and university and at a professional level.
- Created two short films at university, one in real time and one pre-rendered.
Passionate about various art forms; drawing, painting, studying anatomy, photography, story development,
clay sculpting, design technology, building tech such as computers and drones.
Audiophile, music, video games, books/novels, manga, various sports, languages, practice variety of martial arts in which I won
Student of the Year Award in karate.